Re: Nick's History of RQ

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 02:01:28 EST

Nick --

Don't sell yourself short -- your description seemed extremely accurate to me. If I had put out more than one issue of Drastic, I might be upset at being left out of your list. But I haven't, so I'm not.

I would only want to add that the version of Nomad Gods published by the French is, for those who do not know, a revised version, fully compatible with Dragon Pass. Cover art is a bit off the point, and I don't think they quite understood the Watchdog of Corflu, otherwise it is gorgeous.

Most of the non-Avalon HIll products NIck mentioned are available more easily in the United States from Wizard's Attic. Order by phone at 1-800-213-1493, M-F, 8am to 4pm Pacific Time (I happen to have their catalog right in front of me).

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com