Name Search

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 02:28:53 EST

Can anyone out there tell me Arkat_at_aol.com is? I have him in my automated address book, which means I got as message from him, but I have no idea who he is, and cannot locate such a message.

Also, quite some time back I got two messages from Buoy37, mailing to The Book of Drastic Resolutions through soda. For some reason, my system immediately lost and/or erased both messages, and he or she never tried to contact me again. Can anyone tell me who this individual is? I suspect the address is also for AOL, though I can't be sure.

Thanks for the help.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions