Re: Tales #14, 15

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:42:51 -0600 (CST)

    From: jrhutch_at_garnet.berkeley.edu (John R. Hutchinson)     Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:03:20 -0800

    Sorry for this, but I just read that Tales #14 and #15 are     out... I still have a subscription (I think) and I've forgotten     who I'm supposed to contact in the US -- anyone affiliated with     TOTRM in the USA out there (David Gadbois?)? Thanks!

Tales 14 shipped to North American folks in August. Your copy (shipped to 1677 Arch St. in Berkeley) bounced. Folks, please let me know if you are moving -- it exacerbates my already negative cash flow on Tales to have to resend things.

I am in the process of getting Tales 15 cleared through U.S. customs and delivered to me. (We did a single print run in the U.K. this time.) If a miracle happens, it may go out before Christmas; otherwise, it will ship in early January.