Help the newbie

From: NUNO FLAVIO VERISSIMO DUARTE <c9508014_at_cca.fc.up.pt>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:20:39 +0100 (MET)

Hello.

I want to buy the Runequest/Glorantha rules but i can't find them and the only RPG store in my city doesn't know what RQ or Glorantha are.

I know that Chaosium used to publish Runequest and Golrantha material, now Havalon Hill was supposed to publish RQ but has canceled the project. And Chaosium still hold the Glorantha roalties ?

Exactly what's going on? Can anybody tell me were i should by the RQ rules? And can you also tell me if the Glorantha setting comes with the rules?

I'm lost out here i would apreciate any help.

>From a little country at the end of Europe

Nuno Flavio