Death of the RQ4 project prematurely announced

From: David Cheng <dcheng_at_amnh.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 18:17:02 -0500

Important update on the previously announced death of the RQ4 project:

I have spoken with Mike McGloin again, and with Jack Dott at Avalon Hill. I now have news that there may be some hope the RQ4 project will continue. While Mike McGloin will almost certainly have no further role, the project to create a new version of the Runequest rules is not 'dead.'

Oliver Jovonovic, Mike McGloin, and Carl Fink have all done significant development work, and arrangements are being made to complete that work. Once the arrangements are complete, an announcement will be made concerning the state of the project.