Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #15

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:12:26 +0000

In Digest V4#15, Peter Metcalfe writes
> Or if in the latest round of
>faction fighting, the Old Emperor has been murdered and his
>killer taken the Throne, the Ministry is going to be working
>overtime.

...but not, surely, in the far flung corners of the empire, where the 7 Mothers are busy telling everyone that the Red Emperor is the Immortal Son of the Red Goddess. I'm sure that even suggesting that the Emperor can be killed could get you into serious trouble in Pavis. Now when the Emperor is killed and the faction fighting takes place to decide _who_ is going to take over the throne (eg when Sheng killed the emperor), that is when the Ministry really start earning their keep! - --
Tim Ellis