Re: Rune Master

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:58:50 -0500

Somebody was talking about Rune Masters, and that it was impossible to become a Priest and then a Rune Lord to "fulfil" the requirements. Thats true, but I'm sure you could go to the Runelord ceremony and "resign" as a priest. When you become a priest, acolyte, or runelord, you lose your status in every other cult. (With the exception of becoming an acolyte in a second cult.)

Hm, hey, did I get that wrong, or does that mean that a trickster who joins Eurmal as his SECOND cult automatically gets booted from the first? Hmmmm.

Rich