Farewell

From: Neil Smith <NSMITH_at_dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:23:32 GMT

Well, folks, it's time for me to say "farewell" to you all. My time here at the University is now over, and I must leave cyberspace behind. It's been a blast here, and thanks to all of you for lots of interesting, thought-provoking, and generally fun discussions. Keep up the good work, and spread the gospel of Glorantha far and wide. Hopefully I'll be back if I ever get another job!

Merry Christmas,

Neil.

PS. ObGlorantha: if you're looking for something evocative to spark off a scenario idea, look no further than the fabled Balancing Lakes of Milton Keynes!

Neil Smith                           E-mail:   nsmith_at_dmu.ac.uk
Junior Research Fellow, Computer Sci. Tel: (01908) 695511 x4145 De Montfort University, Milton Keynes Fax: (01908) 834948  http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/depts/dcis/research/res_rep/ken.htm