Re: Jandetin

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 96 22:58 MET

Benedict Adamson
>My guess is that Jandetin was with the Lunars for the Lunar Ceremony.

Unlikely. He was a personal foe of the Lunars, and more importantly of the tame Grazer king and his FHQ (#7) present at the dedication.

>There are several (Yelmic) solar priests high-up in the Lunar hierarchy.
>I seem to recall that Jandetin dies when he does that dance,

No. He lives on to kill Moirades 1630ish, although he doesn't survive that last revenge for long.

>which is consistent with him being on the Lunar side.

If so, only through cunning and disguise. This would make sense - if the Sartarite dancers had allies among the ceremony's dancers, their task would become easier. However, I don't believe that the Lunar hierarchy would have accepted him, not even in disguise.