The Wild Hunt

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 17:11:20 EST

To All:

Way back, almost forever ago, Steve Marsh published a number of HeroQuests in the apa The Wild Hunt. I have most of these, and am in the process of putting them on the computer so that Steve can put them on his web page.

However, my copy of TWH 46 is incomplete. pages 2 and 4 (supposed to have been copied on the backs of pages 1 and 3) are missing. I used to have a second copy, but don't recall if that was complete, or if this was a printing error on the part of TWH. Does anyone out there have either an original or copy of this they can photocopy for me?

My mailing address is:

P.O. Box 272914
Concord, CA 94527-2914
U.S.A.

Steve and I would both be very grateful.

Thanks,

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions