ummmm?

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 14:45:58 -0600

GC IV & Mail Bouncing

        I am hearing form several sources that Email is bouncing from my address: joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com

        I do not know why this should be happening (actually, it shouldn't). I have received mail from people who say that it is not their first attempt, so I would hope that the problem is gone. Anyone who has bounced mail from my account, please try again. If it fails again, try sending it to Kevin Rose, who doesn't seem to have any trouble getting though to me; he will relay all posts. Kevin is at: vladt_at_interaccess.com

                Andrew Joelson

PS Orlanth-Cola, official sponsor of Glorantha Con IV!

	 Rosemont, Illinois   Jan 24-26, 1997
	Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!