the Broken Council

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 08:01:41 -0600

Glorantha Con IV Update

        Our friends on the west coast who are putting on the Broken Council are concerned that there will not be enough people signed up for this event to make running it practical. Eveidantly, this LARP is too intricately balanced to run well with less than forty entrants.

        At present, we do not have that many people signed up. In order to re-assure the BC people that this event can be successfully run, I would appreaciate everyone who is planning on playing in this LARP to post a note to me saying so. Even if you have already sent in your registration, as it might not have reached me yet.

        Please respond ASAP, to : joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com

	Thank you,
		Andrew Joelson
		Chairman, GC IV

(note: at least some of the bounces from my account have been determined to be typos in my address, please be carefull)