Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #42

From: Tim Adams <adamsto_at_hungary-c.it.earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 21:56:48 +0000

> From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 19:27:18 +1100 (EST)
> Subject: Re: I have a Dream
>
> After Bo and Michael, I too have a dream. After living with a virtual
> game programmer I want to see a Gloranthan Heretic/Hexen game with 3D-Uz.
> I wouldn't stop playing it. Although the simple bash things gameing style
> is boring, perhaps a mix of bash and CD-ROM think/interactives... hmmm,
> I'll haveto learn how the write the appropriate code! %}
>
> Peter T

What you want is a easy plan, walk a hero path. Now your path or be trashed. That way you have a goal, and hero path's take as much thought as Sword action. Let's face it unless you have a charter that has been played forever, you are not very good on the hero plan <using the 1/20 skill rules>. So normally you try to think your way out of bad places.

Tim Adams
adamsto_at_earthlink.net
adamsto_at_centum.utulsa.edu

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #43