Spiritual Journey, Atheist PC?

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 14:59:34 -0500 (EST)

        My deep thanks are due to those who made suggestions for the Orlanthi spiritual journey. On reflection, the difficulty is a roleplaying one rather than purely informational: much of the journey should be internal, a matter of insight and emotional turmoil. It seems to me that a HeroQuest would be necessary to externalize such matters and make them playable.

        Some new questions:

        Has anyone ever played an atheistic character from God Forgot? I'm wishing for a character template (if there isn't one, maybe I'll make one up). How would such a character deal with religious types on a journey to Dragon Pass, say?

        How about a campaign set in God Forgot? Any thoughts on what it might be like there, beyond the skimpy material already published?

        Always wondering...

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html FRP adventures, art and more: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm