Re: Glorantha Digest Numbers

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_erzo.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 15:38:56 -0800

>At the rate you are going, the Digest is going to be monstrous soon. I
>know some of the previous versions vroke the Digest down somewhat, into
>different volumes or somesuch. Is it possible you could do that here?
>Monthly might be good, though it only give 35 or 40 or so Digests per
>volume.
>
>This would make archiving easier for those who do it, and storage of the
>stuff I want to keep easier for people like me.

The Digest seems to running quite fine in exactly the way that it has for several years now, and so I don't particularly see any reason to change things currently. With a little bit of work, I'll get something like Loren's searcher set up when chaosium.com comes up, and so retrieval should be a little easier, but for now things seem fine to me.

Shannon