Re: Priest magic

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 23:00:46 -0800

Michael Cule wrote

> I would say that you can't obtain the Worship Deity spell as an Initiate but
> would be required to do so as soon as you become a Priest or Acolyte.

I play that you can sacrifice for this spell as an initiate -- and if you plan on becoming a Rune level, you'd better have it already. (Tho the "sacrifice for it to become a priest" approach would work, too. The point is, all priests should have it.)

David Dunham              A Sharp              dunham_at_pensee.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404            http://www.pensee.com/dunham/