Glorantha Digest V4 #51

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 04:29:05 -0500

The Man with Two Brains writes:

> Poetic License is not the same thing as poetry, Nick. I think Poetry is
> one of the _best_ ways to explore Glorantha (though I am rarely very good
> at it). Taking poetic license as part of an analytical or speculative
> discussion can be confusing, and is what I think should be avoided, for
> clarity's sake.

But why should we demand clarity from all our Gloranthan sources? Pretty bloody Yelmic -cum- GL'ish attitude, if you ask me! This list is for _everything_ to do with Glorantha, not just plodding analysis. I'm all for a bit of confusion, especially if it helps to spark our creativity. (After all, if everything* Greg wrote was complete and internally consistent, what would we be doing here?).

Nick