Re: The Broken Council

From: RiDamhna_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 09:16:44 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/8/97 9:02:40 AM, Andrew Joelson wrote:

>Dear Gloranthaphile,
> The Glorantha Con IV committee deeply regrets having to cancel
>the Broken Council LARP. Unfortunatley, this event is seriously under-
>subscribed, and is not playable with such a small turn out.

Let's give it until next Monday at least, folks...I'm sure there are a lot of last-minute stragglers who put off sending in their registrations as long as possible. If nothing else, give us interested parties time to recruit the necessary bodies. How many more do we need, after all?

Another cancellation and I'll start to wonder if GloranthaCon has been taken over by Gark the Calm.

Michael Schwartz                                            ridamhna_at_aol.com
When in danger, when in doubt...run in circles, scream and shout!