Re: The Broken Council

From: Eachlach_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 02:48:01 -0500 (EST)

Eric Rowe has politely (and privately) let me know the circumstances regarding the cancellation of the Broken Council at GloranthaCon IV and, in light of factors which Eric brought to my attention, I am issuing a complete retraction of my previous statement. Furthermore, I wish to extend a formal apology to Chaosium, the creators of the Broken Council LARP, and my fellow Gloranthaphiles for leaping to conclusions which were arrived at hastily.

I would like to thank everyone publically for their efforts to keep the LARP from cancellation, and will enjoy the opportunity to play Broken Council at this summer's GenCon.

Michael Schwartz                                            eachlach_at_aol.com
When in danger, when in doubt...run in circles, scream and shout!