New Events at GC IV

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 16:58:53 -0600

>>-----> Public Service Announcement <------<<

        The Glorantha Con IV committtee is pleased to announce the following events, to occur Saturday afternoon.

The New Game Demo/Playtest: Eric & Rob will run two two-hour sessions   of a new boardgame currently being worked on at Chaoisium. 1-3pm,   and 3-5pm on Saturday. Eric has asked me not to describe it, but   rather to leave it as a surprise. All I can say is that I hope I   can get into a session! Try it, you'll like it!

First Age Seminar: By the Great Sage himself; Greg Stafford. Come   get all the straight poop on the First Age. Gaurranteed to be   Orlanthi Accurate! 1-2pm Saturday

Sandy Petersen: Live & Uncut! Sandy will start with a Q&A on Call   of Cthulhu, and things will pretty much degenerate from there.   Excuse me, is that your psuedo-pod I just stepped on? 2-3pm Saturday.

EWF Seminar: Greg Safford explains what Dragon Pass was like before   Alakoring DragonBreaker. Corpus Delecti, anyone? 3-4pm Saturday

Pamaltea Seminar: Sandy Petersen holds forth upon the great southern   continent. 4-5pm Saturday

		Andrew Joelson
		Chairmna, GC IV

Drink Orlanth-Cola!