GloranthaCon 4

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 13:06:38 -0500

Well, only a few weeks to go before the con! The staff here at Megacorp Towers are rushing around frantically getting everything ready for the events we are involved in. Tarsh War and the Meints Index to Glorantha are at the printers and expected to be ready for the con.

Here's the schedule for the Evening with the Megacorp on Friday (Lunar citizenship documents are not required for any of these events):

7.00 - 8.00 pm

Meet the Megacorp. A relaxed introduction to the team who have brought you Tales of the Reaching Moon, Wyrms Footprints, Home of the Bold, and Hayward the Pickled Onion. Find out about upcoming projects and have your say on where the Megacorp goes from here.

8.00 - 9.00 pm

Gloranthan Renaissance. Is it the continued Renaissance or the new Dark Ages for Glorantha? David Hall, Rob Heinsoo, and Greg Stafford are under your spotlight for a general discussion on the future of Gloranthan gaming.

9.00 - 10.00 pm

Great Secrets of Glorantha. Wherein Greg Stafford and Sandy Petersen let slip some secrets and not-so-secrets about the wonderful world of Glorantha and its early development at Chaosium. Hosted by Nick Brooke.

10.00 - 11.00 pm

Sing-a-long-a-Nick. The Tom Jones of Glorantha, Nick Brooke, leads the lustily lunged amongst us in this grand finale of stiring ballads, ditties and laments with a Gloranthan flavour. Words and music will be provided, but no ear plugs.

The Megacorp booth will be open during the con with copies of our all new publications for sale, plus Tales of the Reaching Moon (back to issue #10), Proceedings in Malkionism, the Convulsion 3D Programme book, Questlines, A Rough Guide to Boldhome, Jar-Eel T-shirts, and other goodies from the vaults.

We'll also be debuting our new storytelling card game Into the Praxian Wastelands. This is a game best played after a few beers, so we'll be playing it a lot!

See you there!

Cheers,

David Hall

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #67