Re: Broken Broken Council

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:27:53 +0000

I understand Curtis Lyons' sense of disappointment about the cancellation of the Broken Council LARP, having been scheduled to participate myself. I don't think anyone is more disappointed than the people who were organizing it. I also appreciate your right to express your opinions.

However, I don't think that making the conventioneers feel worse about it is going to help Glorantha Con IV at all. Why not wait until after the Con before you complain? Perhaps something better will come out of it.

See ya in Chicago at the Temple of the Orlanth Frostbitten!

Guy

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org)
The Gamemaster's Bookshelf
http://www.chrysalis.org/guyhoyle/