Orlanthi divine intervention pleas...

From: Scott S. Atkins <scott_atkins_at_pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:48:23 -0800

My Wind Lord's band has unfortunately been trapped by a bunch of worthless Lunars in Garhound's Lightbringer Temple. While we could probably fight our way out, this would cause a lot of trouble for the priests and townspeople...the Lunars know we're in there, but they haven't actually seen any of us yet (we snuck in, but someone must've talked). They were ordering the priests to un-bar the door or else when we had to stop last week. In order to save the priests and people of the town from the venegence the Lunars would exact if we decimated the garrison on our way out, I'm going to DI my band away so that the priests can play dumb...my GM wants me to word my request to Orlanth with lots of flowery language. I was wondering if anyone out there had some ideas or examples of "Flowery Orlanthi Language" that I could incorporate into my DI, as I'm drawing a blank...please reply via E-Mail to <scott_atkins_at_pipeline.com>. Thanks!

Be Safe!
1*

Scott S. Atkins
Clovis, CA