Humakt and ghosts

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 19:52:16 -0500

Thomas Doniol-Valcroze <tconrad_at_orbital.fr>:

>Maybe, but Free Ghost belongs to the Ancestors Cult. Does a subcult
>makes it available for Humakti?

My memory is notoriously bad, but I'm pretty sure that in CULTS OF PRAX Humakt had Free Ghost. Unfortunately my gaming stuff is gathering dust in storage, since I haven't played in a while.

Anyone?
- - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com

Someone has sent me email, threatening to send "3 million" forged emails in my name. If you receive mail from "carlf_at_panix.com" and it isn't digitally signed, it is not me.

My public key is available by fingering carlf_at_panix.com, or on my incredibly minimal web page at http://www.panix.com/~carlf

iQB1AwUBMtrZGnlBMeP0zxBBAQFBMAL8DACQIG2ypHu3y9TSFYIIx/MBf4w9s7kw XsvHvm8XJFEuYTieGvNNomg+1pzgoqYOGblsj60IXmNbAAiM6W7t7ZJEmhvsS7Tf 8t4TGCD6wYuFHyQi77OvkdNYQFAfKqHA
=lTX/
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----