[none]

From: durupt_at_rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 18:35:40 +0100

  Hi all

+ undeads
An undead is dead creature that still has a link between its corpse and its soul.
For example zombies, ghouls and mummies are undead creatures. Since according to Tales#5, humakti are protected against a transformation into zombies and skeletons, I count the skeleton in the undead creatures. I think that a humakti can be turned in the others types of undead.

Thanatari heads are not undead but in fact undying, the head still lives so to speak.

I wonder what is the worst for a Humakti between being turned into a vampire and being affected by the create head ritual.

	Peace
		Jean