Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #77

From: Simon Phipp <simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:44:51 +0000

Paolo Guccione:
>some of these points were much better highlighted in
>Simon Phipp's page. Simon, where is all that nice stuff now?

"Nice stuff" - thanks.

It's still there, but not on AOL - for some reason they decided to kill me off, something to do with MasterCard and Credit Limits - it's all beyond me.

However, as I am in Ireland now and cannot dial into AOL (even though their HQ are in Dublin - very clever) I am looking for another Service Provider. IOL looks like my best bet so far. When I get more news, I will post the old pages and perhaps some new ones.

In the meantime, if anyone wants a copy of my Web Pages, email me at simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com and I will endeavour to send a ZIP file to you.

If my HeroQuest to IOL fails, due to excessive powergaming, I may put the pages on Philip Hibbs' site.

Raven

James Frustela makes a number of points, all of which are probably valid, but comes up with the killer:

> 4. I happen to _like_ it.

Enough reason, in my book.

Simon Phipp
Back in the land of the living