Undying undeads...

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze <tconrad_at_orbital.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:44:48 +0100

Hi, all.

I think I agree with the ghost not being an undead, and therefore, not being a problem to Humakti. I like the idea that there can be Humakti ghosts, sent back to finish some task or help some Swords.

I also agree with the Thanatari Head not being an undead (but rather an undying), but I still have a problem with the Mad Head Ghost, maybe for David Cake's reason:
> Thus, it seems quite reasonable that Mad Head Ghosts specifically
are counted as undead where other ghosts are not, if you want a reason. Personally, I'm not sure, but that's purely because I'm not sure if I want my Sword PC to get out of it that easily.

And still about undeads:

Erik Sieurin
>I have a heretical view of undead and ghosts, quite different from
that of the rulesbook; is anyone interested?

Yours, Thomas.