[none]

From: durupt_at_rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 18:37:21 +0100

Hi all

+Yelmalio

First I remark that
YELMALIO IS NOT THE ELVEN SUN GOD.
The elven sun god is the flower bringer aka Yelm.

In rule terms, Yelm provides sunripen to Aldrya while Yelmalio provides catseye.

+Cult organisation

I think that when a cult defines a society, it has two rune levels, and only one when another god is the ruling god.

In the Sun Domes, where the cult defines the society, it has the rank of light son (the enforcer) and light priest (the administrator). In an elven forest, I think that there are only light sons, since Aldrya is the society's goddess.

IMO it is true for Orlanth, Yelm, Bagog, Thanatar, Waha and Pamalt.