Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #76

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:46:38 -0500 (EST)

Hopefully this gets through...

> From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze
>

> Greetings, folks.
>
> Carl Fink:
> - ----------
> >My memory is notoriously bad, but I'm pretty sure that in CULTS OF
> PRAX Humakt had Free Ghost.
>
> Hmm... That seems logical to me. Had I known this, I would not have
> asked my undead question.
> But I couldn't know. Don't forget who you are talking to.
> I live on the other side of an ocean that Dormal never crossed, and in
> a time of illiteracy.
> Cults of Prax, Pavis boxed set, Big rubble, Borderlands...
> These are names that we find in old myths and legends.
> In fact, I don't think I really believe these supplmements ever really
> existed. I'm sure it is just a big conspiracy...
>
> Yours, Thomas.

          Actually, in _Cults of Prax_ Humakt has BIND Ghost! It's to provide guardians for places and the spirit to be bound has to be a volunteer.

          In the "Likes and Dislikes" section for Humakt it is noted that "Humakt philosophy does not believe in maintaining a body which is seperated from its Spirit." They therefore hate death cults that make zombies, skeletons, and vampires (hmmm, but they have spirits, right?) but don't really seem to have much trouble with ghosts.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol,com : Boston, near Arkham... I am not a mycologist....