Raven

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 01:49:40 EST

"Loren Miller" <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> Re: Raven in Prax

>> 1. Raven is primarily a Praxian deity, mentioned nowhere else, as I
>> recall.
>
>So what? This does not prove that ravens exist nowhere outside of
>Prax, nor does it prove that the god Raven is restricted to prax, nor
>does it prove that the Praxian Raven is equivalent to, or even
>similar to, any of the bird-deities of Dara Happan myth. Nor does it
>prove the opposite.

Chaosium write-up of Spirit Cult practices, published in Tales 14, specifies that the spirit known as Raven is found only in Prax and Pent. Other lands have their own Raven Gods, of a different nature I assume (and suggest).

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com