Ralzakark, Manners

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 02:23:25 EST

Martin Laurie <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM> Those poor harrassed heroes

>>Ralzakark has stats, and IMO so do all other heroes. Harrek was once a
mere
>>mortal,

The stats in Dorastor: Land of Doom are NOT for The Ralzakark, they are for one aspect or part of the god. The Unicorn Emperor is one part, the Hollow Man another, there is a Walking Hill, and many more. The monstrous thing mentioned in the description of the Hollow Man in D:LoD, that is the _real_ Ralzakark. And I wouldn't want to see its stats!

>When you start killing the heroes you've killed the wonder, killed the
star to
>reach for. When Harrek bites the dust in a campaign whats next - lets
go and
>kill Humakt to get his cool sword?

I believe this is very likely the type of thing many God Learners said.

Manners

Now, I know some people are going to blast me for saying this, but oh well. No matter how stupid something sounds which I (or someone else) says, let's all try to think a bit before we reply. Some of the threads have a tendency to get hostile. While they may not have been intended that way, they _can_ be taken that way, and that will do nothing but intimidate or anger the targets and/or other readers.

I recently posted a similar message on the Dragon Pass Digest (now defunct and lifeless again). I don't think I should have to say this, and I am as guilty of it as anyone, but let's all chill out a bit, eh?

I remain,

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions