Oriflam, Ralzakark, Griselda

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze <tconrad_at_orbital.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:45:50 +0100

Greetings everyone.

About Oriflam:
- --------------
Kindly answering to my bitter statement about my lack of old RQ supplements, Andrew Joelson said:

>But on a more practical side, can somebody get Thomas the address
of Oriflam?

And Stephen P Martin gave it.

Thanks a lot.
But I thought that Oriflam was in charge with the translation of RQ supplements into french. So, how will they be able to help me finding old english-written stuff?

About unkillable Heroes and Ralzakark:

In the current discussion about "Can Heroes, SuperHeroes and other demi-Gods be killed by my PC?", and "If it has stats, it can be killed", Ralzakark has been taken as an example. Although I agree that Ralzakark should not, or cannot, be killed by normal ways and normal characters, and that only some mere avatar (i.e., his stats) can be slain, I would like to point out that, according to Lords of Terror, Oddi the Keen will eventually grant him final Death.
I know Ironbreaker is a mighty sword, but I think we are still talking about powerful-but-normal characters, or maybe Heroes, but not SuperHeroes.

About Griselda:
I know this question will be the last nail in the coffin of my ignorance, but let's ask it anyway: Who is Griselda? I had seen her name in RoC (in the Gimpy's description) but I had not paid any heed, then.
But she has been mentionned in a recent Digest, and seems to be someone everybody has met at least once... So, where is she described? Where can her stats be found? What has she done?

Yours, Thomas.

P.S. Did anyone notice how great, and how Gloranthan, the Orlanthi discussion between Pam and Loren actually is?