Re: Ralzakark

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:43:48 +0000

Stephen Martin says:
> The monstrous thing mentioned in the description of the Hollow Man
> in D:LoD, that is the _real_ Ralzakark. And I wouldn't want to see
> its stats!

Which one is that? The chaotic, mutating dinosaur, staked out with wraiths whirling and screaming around it, or the completely undescribed guy, big enough to put the Face on his face, that is ruminating on top of it?

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"