The British zines are coming!

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_cyc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 17:58:21 -0600 (CST)

The long-awaiting issue 15 of Tales of the Reaching Moon has completed its trek across the Atlantic, across North America a couple of times, and several spins through Texas for good measure. In an effort to give yet another good reason to go to Glorantha Con IV, and in a sleazy attempt to save money on postage, I will be handing out North American subscribers' copies at the Tales booth from 1:30 to 2:30 on Saturday. The rest of you (you know who you are) will have to wait until after the con. If you are waiting on other stuff from me, I'll try to get it out before the con.