griselda

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:40:19 +1200

Thomas Doniol-Valcroze:

>I know this question will be the last nail in the coffin of my
>ignorance, but let's ask it anyway: Who is Griselda?

An red-headed adventurer who lives in Pavis. Oliver Dickison wrote a series of stories about her in White Dwarf in the early 80s. Some more have appeared in the Tales of the Reaching Moon. Among other things, she claims to have defeated a Zorak Zoran Death Lord in single combat, been friends with Pikat Yaraboom and several cults in Pavis are looking for her after the Great Chart Caper (involving fake treasure maps).

Her adventures have been collected and published in a book called the Complete Griselda which is available from the Reaching Moon Megacorp. Her stats can be found in the _Big_Rubble_ (RQ2) along with all the other riff-raff con-artists she hangs out with.