Gloranthan Ephemeris

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 03:04:18 EST

To All:

Just a quick note, I am ten or so Digests behind again. Already.

Nick asked that people not send technical questions or comments about the Ephemeris to him. I would love to answer questions about how the Sky Dome works, in a (currently) unofficial capacity. Technical questions about how the program itself will be ignored, but all other star-related inquiries I am willing to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Also, I am not trying to scupper the Gloranthan Ephemeris as Nick's comments made it sound. I merely wondered whether Greg Stafford, on whose work the program was based, knew it was going to be distributed. I thought it polite to make sure he was aware of the situation. If this is trying to _prevent_ it from going out, I guess most democracies are peopled by anarchists and revolutionaries.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com