Re: Crimson Bat Biology

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze <tconrad_at_orbital.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 19:22:33 +0100

Greetings all.

About the Crimson Bat biology:

- ------------------------------

Chaos is often related to the Outer Void, and it's goal is to return the World to nothing.
That's why I like the idea of the Crimson Bat being some kind of link with the Outer Void. Some Black Hole in the fabric of the World, through which everything vanish: matter and (magic) energy. The things swallowed eventually reach the Void and then are annihilated just like Matter and Anti-Matter annihilate each other (and just like Chaos and Law when they meet). That's why you don't find huge piles of chaos-tainted excrements.

All IMO, of course.

Yours, Thomas.

PS: Loren, my comment about your text (and Pam's) was not "flattery". I just happened to like it.