Gloranthan references

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 21:00:09 EST

Hey all!

Let's not forget probably the oldest one, which David Hall pointed out to me some years ago. In the first book of the Thieves World series, Poul Anderson had one of his characters carry "Lunars" as his money.

Katherine Kerr is a friend of Greg's, and indeed the first edition of her novel, "Daggerspell" listed Greg in the dedication/special thanks (though the reprint did not, for some reason). She may have put some references in, though I don't recall ever seeing one.

I suppose Greg Costikyan's novels might contain some RPG references, though I have never even picked one of them up, and wouldn't know.

I'm out of ideas beyond this.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions