A long red road that has no turning

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 10:45:59 -0500

Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>:

>One could also adopt the trick of actually being swallowed, resisting
>the digestion and cut yourself out from the inside (Sir Ethilrist does
>this to Hungry Jack and Argrath does this to the Devil).

I suspect that surviving the Baths of Nelat quest would be helpful here - one mundane result might be immunity to all acids, including digestive ones, even of Dragons or the Devil. - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com

The threatened email attack on my account has failed to materialize, and I'm ending my policy of digitally signing everything I mail or post.