RQ Font request

From: John P. Hughes <nysalor_at_spirit.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 10:46:20 +1000

Howdy folks

Ive just moved house AGAIN (grrrrrrr), and Im trying midst the boxes and boxes and boxes, to redo the cards for my Snakepipes Edge storytelling game, which will be running next weekend at Cancon.

My request for help is this: I dont have a copy of the WINDOWS version of the Runequest Truetype font, and web searches havent helped. Soda seems to have been rearranged, and existing links to the font on homepages lead nowhere.

If someone has a copy of the font, could they please email me a copy, not to this account but to crash_at_spirit.net.au, with a header ATT:John.

Thanks in Advance, Im off now to try and find the box with my jamies in it...

Cheers

John