Shadowcat skills, Mindlink

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 18:04:40 -0500 (EST)

        Two quick questions:

        Is there any published source showing a full list of skill bases for an awakened shadowcat? The Bestiary leaves out a number of useful skills that must be different from the human base, including Listen, Scan, Search, Smell, Track, Climb, Jump, and Swim. Come to think of it, I've never seen the issue of feline night vision addressed in RQ.

        A second, somewhat rules-oriented question (boy, do I miss the rules digest!): Can an allied spirit cast divine magic that has been learned by its priest? If one person in a mindlink is touching a spell matrix, can another in the link use that spell?

        I guess it was more like three or four questions. Oh well...in any case, answers will be much appreciated!

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html FRP adventures, art and more: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm