dial-a-thot

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 97 17:56:10 CDT

Hello again. More meaningless ramblings:
	I was re-reading Elder Secrets (and the other stuff in
	the box) and noticed that Falagian Diamonds are mentioned
	several times, but I didn't see where they were
	described. Can someone tell me, or is this the Gloranthan
	equivalent of a snipe hunt? :)

	Another question: in Griffin Mountain, it mentioned that
	Gonn Orta was very interested in Ducks for a while. Why
	was that?

	Thought: perhaps the Gift Carriers were a God Learner
	construct! That is, some GL messed up on a heroquest and
	created them....

Scotty
Scott Haney           scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us
Strategy is when you keep firing so the enemy doesn't know you're out of ammo.