Storm Bull Conspiracy Theory

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:38:52 -0500 (EST)

     I thought I would share this funny Conspiracy theory that one of our player's characters has developed. One of the original characters in our four year old campaign is a dragonnewt (after a couple of years as the weakest character he finally evolved to warrior). Currently, he is working to master five different weapons through killing as much chaos as possible.  Our GM however, hasn't thrown as much as the player would like to see, so Sword of Entanglements has come up with a rather interesting theory:

      He noticed that nearly every Storm Bull holy day chaos would be around to be fought for the glory of Storm Bull. He has also taken part in a couple of raids on Chaos led by Storm Bullers. However, when he seeks it out on his own, its either not that bad or not to be found. He has finally decided that the Chaos menace isn't really that bad and that instead the Storm Bullers are protecting it to justify their position in Glorantha. He figures that they have all these attrocities caged up under the Block and let a little out whenever they need to impress the rest of the world with their chaos fighting abilities. So far his theory has started out as occasional grumblings, however, knowing Tim, this could soon lead to him attempting to sneak under the Block to discover the truth. ;-)