Alakoring Dragonbreaker

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:54:51 EST

Not that this has a lot of bearing on the questions being discussed, but there is an old map of Greg's which has locations of temples marked on it. Few of these are named.

However, the notes of the Old Wind Temple specifically mention that Alakoring Rex is one of the deities worshiped there. Also, there is a temple which is marked as being (primarily) dedicated to Alakoring Dragonbreaker. I can't make out exactly what the location is (the map is very small scale), but it is about mid way between Heron Green Fort and the Dragon's Eye. Even at that scale, this seems to be awful close to the Dragonewt Capital for my comfort (if I was worshiping a dragon-slaying hero).

Looking at the map of Sartar tribes in Tales 6, this would place the temple within the lands of the Dinacoli Tribe, most likely.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com