Argrathian continuity

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 97 23:04:46 GMT

A thought that occurred to me: At the peace negotiations after Starbrow's Rebellion, Fazzur Wideread shows the Sartarite leaders the Hell where Sheng Seleris is imprisoned.

Some years later, Argrath goes to that Hell and rescues Sheng Seleris.

Now, obviously some of the description of the vision that Fazzur got to Argrath and he used it in his quest. But could he have been there himself, as part of the Sartarite delegation? What do people think? Especially those more learned in the continuity than me? Jane Williams, you there?

And another thing. Does anyone have any clear or ingenious ideas about what's going on when Argrath convinces the Colymar that he is from a part of their tribe they have lost track of? Is this a magnificent con-job or something truly mystical?

Michael Cule
Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Medeival Society Motto Nulla Spes Sit In Resistando (Resistance is Useless) Ask me about The Far Isles: Better Living Through Pan Historic Anachronisms