Horses in Sartar

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 20:34:46 +0000

An interesting snippet I just found while looking for something else. King of Sartar, page 206, partway through listing the clans of the Colymar, notes the Enhyl clan as "one of the original Hyaloring triarchy.... the Elmal clan, and descendants of the hero Kuschile".

The Narri seem to have been another of the triarchy, and the Lonisi the other (later replaced by the Taraling).

Unless I'm missing something, that's Hyaloring Horse-breaker and Kuschile who invented horse archery (as described in the Yelmalio write-up). Does this help?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/