Mr Bean

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:27:12 +1100

G'day all,

Mr Bean

Corey asks:
>If Andrew Bean is reading this could you please email me with your address
>as sendig mail to zbraun_at_minyos.xx.rmit.edu.au just bounces back and I have
>been trying to subscribe to TotRM for over a month . If anyone else knows
>anything about TotRM subsciptions in Australia , please email me as well.
>Sorry for this to everybody else.

This address is no longer valid.

You can contact Andrew Bean at: "Andrew.Bean_at_anu.edu.au"

Regards,

MOB
Assoc. Editor, TotRM

>From the Notes From Nochet files:
(XXIX. 21-011/HQ) Fragments of the notebook of Lucien the Diviner, master of natural philosophy: "...it is known that certain geographical localities provide a focus for penetration to the other side for certain cult, the metaphysical mechanics involved being inexplicable, it remains only to note that the effects of the transfer depend upon the day of the year... for example, in the lands of the Sun, worshippers of Yelmalio may quest for their god by entering a certain retirement tower on any holy days of the sun. The location of the temple is not recorded. ...and all agreed hat if the initial conditions of time and space are favourable, that the god may offer counsel, and that even mortal men may scour the dead scrolls for news of their fate ...such as the Orlanthi who throw themselves to the winds from the height of the Old Wind temple to begin their quest ...where the elements have power to aid the transition. ...but where the path is taken alone without aid, propitious sacrifice and holy alliances ...these ways are seldom documented, but occur rarely, spelling disaster for the unlikely participant ...and are generally held to deny analysis... the analogue to chaos is self-evident ...not all of the being may cross, and some may be lost forever ...such identities are forever distorted by their experiences, beyond recognition ...the solution to all problems lies within the uncharted realm of the desynchronous quest, but the route of the quest itself defies prediction ... the individual, being unable to enforce its own illusory time, becomes lost in a sea of oblivion.."