Just back from Chicago...

From: Eachlach_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:36:47 -0500 (EST)

...Where I had a *damn* fine time, let me tell you!

Despite all the setbacks, for me GloranthaCon IV was a smashing success. The final turnout was rather low...roughly 80 or so souls...but it made for an affair brimming with both enthusiasm and camaraderie. I never lacked for events to participate in or people to chat long into the night with, and ofttimes found myself agonizing over all the options presented me.

To those of you who for one reason or another were unable to attend, you missed a gem. A *small* gem, but a gem nonetheless...

My personal convention highlights...

Michael Schwartz                               eachlach_at_aol.com
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!