Red Moon's Rise in the West

From: Rex A Bean <Andrew.Bean_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:14:32 +1100 (EST)

G'day all,

Does anyone know of a source (or have an opinion) on what the Malkioni priests said about the rise of the Red Moon. I imagine it started out very small and far away but has steadily appeared to get bigger and closer as the Lunar Empire conquered Carmania and extended its influence to Riverjoin/Eastpoint??

I'm particularly interested from both the Jonatelan and Seshnegi viewpoint
(As my wandering knight Emile D'erriere spends his winter in bloody
freezing upland Jonatela with a bunch of barbaric knights and wizards who commune with wolves, barbarians and get up to other extremly odd practices)

Also any TOTRM Australia enquiries can come to this address.
(Except that David Gadbois has still not sent issue 14 to us. Hassle him
for it being a year overdue).

Cheers, Andrew