Glorantha Con IV

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 21:12:52 +0000

Wow.

What a fantastic Con! I had no idea what I was missing before. I was in my first-ever LARP, the Saga of Orkarl's Bull (well, a mini-LARP, at least); though I failed miserably at achieving my goals as a blackmailing tribal priest, I had a blast watching all the tribal intrigue going on all around me. Other highlights were the SingalongaNick, the Secret of the God Learners Game, and the indoors Trollball Game (my team won!)

Great, too, to meet all the people who were formerly only names on the Net and on bylines. Thanks to Andrew Joelson and his crew of stalwarts for a rollicking good Con, and to Reaching Moon MegaCorp for beer and wine---oh, and some great seminars, too!

I've got the fever now; this won't be my last Glorantha Con!

Guy